Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I’m Finished

mockingjay

I just finished reading Mockingjay yesterday, the third book in the Hunger Games series. If you haven’t read them, you must. I’m not going to post my review here because I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone. I hate spoilers. I basically lived with blinders on until I finished this book (amazing, reading with blinders on) so I wouldn’t have anything spoiled.

I am curious to know what others thought of it now that I’m done, though. Did you like it, love it? Were you disappointed, surprised? Leave me a comment, and tell me what you thought. And if you haven’t read it, you can avoid reading the comments on this post. But you can also leave me a comment if you want to say, “hey.” I’m equal opportunity like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! I read them all. (If you ask a question, please leave your e-mail so I can contact you directly.)