Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly’s Gift to Bloggers

Have you heard?

Shutterfly is helping us out this Christmas season by offering 50 free Holiday cards just for blogging about their 2010 Holiday Cards. You scratch their back; they scratch yours. Want to learn more about this great deal? Follow THIS link.

I have never ordered anything from Shutterfly, but my friends have had good experiences with the company. I’m excited to give them a try. I think my only problem will be choosing from their HUGE selection of Christmas cards. There are so many that I like!

STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23052-2740-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128104005600081309

This one is one of my favorites. I tend to prefer Christmas cards that remind us why we’re celebrating.

STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-2445-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128096282200093170

I also prefer cards that let the photo be the main focus. This one is a folded 5X7 card, so you have plenty of room to write inside.

STATIONERYCARD_5x5-31053-2799-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281031607000142302

I just think the design on this one is fun.

STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27110-2891-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128588202100098808

Tired of the same old green and red? Try yellow instead. Order this card, and 10% of your purchase will go to LIVESTRONG.

Besides Christmas cards, you can also find great photo gift ideas, such as ornaments, mugs, and even playing cards. Or maybe you’d like to dress up your packages with some of their personalized gift tags.

I know I’ve got to get started gathering addresses. I put them all on our computer last year, but we switched computers along the way, losing all the addresses. Do you have your holiday cards yet? Are you getting ready for the Christmas season or waiting until after Thanksgiving? Will you write a Christmas letter to go with your cards this year? I’ve written one the last couple years, but since I’m taking on so many projects for gifts, I told my husband he could write the letter this year. We’ll see how that goes. Winking smile

Whatever you do, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season this year!

1 comment:

  1. I have ordered photos from Shutterfly a few times now, and am VERY pleased with their quality & service! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! I read them all. (If you ask a question, please leave your e-mail so I can contact you directly.)