Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Little Pick-Me-Up

Today was just one of those days. The kids got up way too early. I tried parking them in front of the TV (because I’m such a good mommy) so I could get a little more rest, but I soon woke to screaming and fighting. The rest of my day, I  felt much like the mother pictured in this video. I’ve also been feeling sorry for myself today because it’s my 9 year anniversary with my sweetie, and I don’t get to see him until after 10pm because of grad school. Oh, how ready I am to be done with grad school! (And lets not talk about the doctorate program he will start next year or I might cry.)

So I thought I’d share this video in case any of you moms had a day like mine, or if you just need a little motivation. I can’t watch this without tearing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! I read them all. (If you ask a question, please leave your e-mail so I can contact you directly.)